Sunday, July 18, 2021

Snow Business

Good morning High Hopes Stamps friends and welcome.
Can't wait for Christmas to be here, it's so warm in SoCal. For today I'm using this fun Christmas image called "Sledding Snowman" and "Snow Business" from High Hopes Stamps

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma colors pencils. I smooth my coloring using a blending pen and added lines with gelly white roll pen. The pattern paper I'm using is from The Paper Studio. To finish my card I added some Crystal stickles and a red rhinestone. I also added some small triangles in the corner of my image. I stamped the sentiment and layered over a piece of gingham paper. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

       

No comments: