Wednesday, July 21, 2021

From All Of Us!!!

 It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a card using Fresh Baked - TT004 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps for the main image and From All of Us - FF046 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the sentiment. Looks like Santa and my husband have one thing in common!! They both love cookies!!! Especially, when they are fresh baked out of the oven. LOL!



To make my card this week, I began with a card base made from Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cut and scored to be 5.5" x 5.5". I chose Echo Park Co. - Twas the Night Before Christmas for my background paper and trimmed it to be the same size as the card. I applied double-sided tape to it and adhered it directly to the base card. With my Cuttlebug and My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out, I die cut the next 3 layers using Hot Buy - Craft Smart - Christmas Embossed, Green Cardstock and Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. I applied double-sided tape to the light green layer and attached it directly to the background layer. Then, I added some 3M VHB - 2 sided tape to the back of the Green Cardstock and applied that on top of the light green layer. I die cut the circle for the sentiment using some spare Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock using My Creative Time - Bunch of Fun Circle Dies and the ornament pieces using My Creative Time - Fun Stitched Ornaments & More and some scrap Red Cardstock and Hammermill Cardstock. Using a
Pïlot Silver Marker - Medium Point pen, the top piece was coloured in.

The image and sentiment were then applied using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. I coloured in the image with copic markers. Then I added Stickles - Diamond to the lady's cuffs, dress trim, hat and collar and Stickles - Icicle to the man's hat, pompom, collar, cuffs and trim on his coat. I also added this to the boy's pompoms. Using the Pïlot Silver Marker - Medium Point pen, I traced around the outside of the circle for the sentiment.

Once everything on the image was dry, I applied double-sided tape to the back of it and applied the image to the top of the dark green layer. 3M VHB - 2 sided tape was added to the back of the sentiment and ornament ball. I assembled both pieces to the top of the card. Lastly, I added in some gold tinsel through the hole at the top of the ornament.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Fresh Baked - TT004 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: From All of Us - FF046 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Echo Park Co. - Twas the Night Before Christmas - Volume 2 (12" x 12"), Hot Buy - Craft Smart - Christmas Embossed (12" x 12"), Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb.

Die Cuts: My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out, My Creative Time - Fun Stitched Ornaments & More, My Creative Time - Bunch of Fun Circle Dies

Stickles: Diamond, Icicle

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape, Pïlot Silver Marker - Medium Point

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Skin: E21, E11, E00, E000, R30, R20

Hair: E15, Y38, Y21, YR23, E29, E25, E23, E21

Hats, Coat, Pants, Dress, Boots and Jewellery: R59, R37, R35, C1

Mitts, Belt and Boots: 100, W9, W7, W5

Apron, Boy's Clothes and Hat: G99, G21, YG67, YG17

Cookies and Tray: C3, C2, C1, C0, E57, E53, E21

Flooring: E33, E29, E25, E23

Wall: G00, G000

Shadow Under Couple and Elf: C2, C1

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: