Thursday, July 22, 2021

Winter Fun!

  I learned to skate at quite a young age. I had my share of bumps and bruises but I know I didn't look as adorable as "Snowman Stumble" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps when I was learning to skate. My challenges were explained when it was realized that the skates I was using were figure skates that had an extra pick on the toe which is needed by figure skaters to do jumps etc. Once the adjustment was made in my technique for this fact, learning to skate became much easier! 

Meet Snowman Stumble - how adorable able is he?! Perfect for your winter/Christmas cards for anyone who loves a snowman!



I stamped this cutie and coloured with my Copic markers and added some white polka dots to his hat with a white gel pen. Next I used the pleated lace oval die to cut him out and I cut and placed a card stock oval to put behind the die cut image. 

Patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and Bo Bunny were a fun wintery combination that was cut to fit my design. I added some snowflake dies from Sizzix and put some matching crystals in the middle of each one to add a bit of bling. The image is added with some foam pop dots to add some dimension to my card. Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowman Stumble - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Winter Fun! - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Altitude Collection - Bo Bunny, Really Rainbow Christmas - Lawn Fawn


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, pleated lace die - Gina Marie Designs, snowflakes - Sizzix, enamel dots, Crystazzi crystals, white gel pen


 Copic Markers:

Nose - N4 N5 N8 N10

Hat -BG01 BG05 BG07 BG09

Skates - C0 C1 C4 C5 E34 E35 E29




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: