Hmm, it seems that Christmas is less than six months away and this means that it is time to start making Christams cards. To help us with some creativity, the High Hopes Stamps' vault has been opened and the "Christmas in July" Release has tumbled out.
Today's card is one of three posts using the adorable Snowman Mini Set. The next two Fridays, will be highlighting other types of cards and a suggestion.
After stamping each image and colouring them with copic markers, I used a Circle die and a Pleated Circles die to cut them out. I also inked the outer edges of each snowmen and snowlady. Some snowflake ribbon and an embellishment finished off the card.
- Stamp: Snowman Mini Set (U001) - High Hopes Stamps - Christmas in July Release
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Color - Hyacinth and Polar Blue
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Wonderland - Doodlebug
- Copic Markers:
- Snowlady: YR07 - Cadmium Orange, R20 Blush, G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, G0000 - Crystal Opal, BV01 - Viola, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV0000 - Iridescent Mauve
- Snowman #1 (top): N8 - Neutral Gray No. 8, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, B45 - Smokey Blue, B41 - Powder Blue, B52 - Soft Greenish Blue, Y28 - Lionet Gold, G45 - Mistletoe, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, R20 - Blush
- Snowman #2 (bottom): N8 - Netural Gray No. 8, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, B0000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue, G46 - Mistletoe, r46 - Strong Red, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- Dies; Pleated Circles -- Gina Marie Designs, Circles, Large - Spellbinders
- Miscellaneous: Snowflake Ribbon & snowflake metal embellishment
Don't forget to pop in next Friday to see another installment of the Snowman Mini Set.
Come for a visit at High Hopes Stamps and check out the "Christmas in July" Release and the many other stamps. If you are in need of some inspiration, pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instragram to see the daily posts by the HH Divas.