Sunday, July 25, 2021

Snowman Snowball

Hi everyone,

I can't believe I haven't posted since May....WOW that just blew me away!  It appears I do a lot more coloring than getting my cards made.  I suppose that's why stash of colored images is crazy big.  I need to change that because it's July & I have a bucket load of cards to get done.

Here at High Hopes Rubber Stamps we are celebrating "Christmas In July".  I colored up this adorable image called Snowman Snowball for the website and just couldn't resist getting a card done with this cutie today.  When you get an idea in your mind you have to run with it right?!  I paired this image with the High Hopes sentiment called Cozy Season.

I pulled out an older Bo Bunny pad called Powder Mountain.  I have wanted to use the pinecone paper for a long time but didn't quite have an image that spoke to me...this one was a good match.  I remember when I was little my brothers & I would go tobogganing & I would run around collecting up all the pinecones I could find from under the pine trees.  It was like a treasure hunt for me to find them buried in the snow.  I always carted them all home for my Mom...don't think she really wanted them but she took them anyway lol.

Copic Colors

Red - R89, R85, R81

Brown - E44, E43, E42

Blue - B24, B23, B21

Be sure to pop in here to check out our awesome Design Team, they post daily!

Happy stampin' & thanks for popping by!





No comments: