Sunday, June 7, 2020

Aunt Shirley Tea

Hi everyone, 
Today's card showcases this adorable image call "Aunt Shirley's Tea" from High Hopes Stamps!

To make this friendship card I stamped and colored it with alcohol markers. I have fun fussy cutting so that is what I did for this image. The pattern paper is "Lest's Celebrate"from First Edition I used this awesome die frame from Kat Scrappiness to created my shaker. Sequins are from my stash. I layered my "Aunt Shirley's Tea" on top of some die cut and one of my first crepe paper rosettes.

Copic I Used; tea cup R20 R21 R22
leaves YG11 YG13
flowers Y11 Y13

 Here is a close up!
I used various types of sequins to created my shaker. I die cut and assemble this beautiful bow die and adhesive in the size of my tea cup.

Here is the inside!
To finish my card I used a couple stitched rectangle dies and stamped "Friendship Special Tea" with Memento black ink. I also used my Nuvo drops to embellish it. I hope I've inspired you today. Check up  High Hopes Stamps blog to see what the team have created!


No comments: