Monday, June 29, 2020

Hugs to you!

Happy Monday!!!

I'm an early morning riser & one of my fav things to do is sit outside with my morning coffee and just listen to the birds chirping away.  We feed our little flying friends all year long, love watching them.  We have a little birdhouse in the backyard that our friend made for us.  Each year we get little families of new birds....it's amazing to watch.  I'm always trying to plant new plants that attract hummingbirds, I think they are just so amazing. 

I couldn't wait to colour this new release called Hummingbird from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I sat looking at it for a while to decide on my colour scheme...ok maybe not for too long lol...my fav color combo bright green & blue green came to mind.  I LOVE PURPLE so I just had to made those beautiful little flowers PURPLE.


I went with the High Hopes Hugs & Hugs sentiment because I can now use this card for a variety of occasions.

Copic Color Combos

Leaves - YG17, YG09, YG07, YG05

Flowers - V09, V06, V05, V04

Flower Centres - YG25, YG23, YG21

Hummingbird - N9, N7, N5, N3, BG09, BG07, BG05, YG25, YG23, YG21

After I colored the stamp I die cut it with an MFT circle die then added the scalloped die cut which is an old one from Whimsy.  A few sparkly self adhesive dots & a wee piece of ribbon to finished off this clean & simple card (CAS)

You can find all the New Releases from High Hopes HERE

Have a wonderful day!

Crafty hugs,



No comments: