Thursday, June 25, 2020

Really!!!

It seems Bob isn't sure about having another Birthday! I wonder if he stopped counting on his 29th Birthday like I did?! <smile> I gave him a double layer chocolate cake so I hope that helps. 
July is a big Birthday month in my family and Birthday Bob from High Hopes is perfect for the masculine cards I will need for the "older" people on my list. 




I coloured Bob with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. I added some clear sparkle pen to the balloon, candles and flames and Stickles to his hat for a bit of Birthday sparkle. 
I set him aside and created my card base by layering patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and adding some twine.
After stamping the sentiment - which is one long sentiment, I cut the word "really" off to put at the top of the card. 

The circle behind him was cut using two circle dies from matching cardstock and I added Bob with some 3D foam pop dots.  Enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Birthday Bob - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Birthday Again - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring Fling, Winter Perfectly Plaid - Lawn Fawn

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb cover stock, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, Star Dust Stickles, twine, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time,  enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:
E00 FS9 E11 Y15 735 Y38 TN8 EB8 B00 B02 B04 C1 C2 C4 C5 BG11 BG13

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: