Monday, June 29, 2020

Lil' Fire Chief

Howdy - MichelleO here and I Love this adorable image from High Hopes Stamps - "Lil Fire Chief"



Cute right? I colored with my Copics and highlighted with pencils (colors below) The image is cut out with just a small border around it. I like how it pops off the page! The pattern paper is from MME and I thought the arrows in all different directions gave a lot of direction to the image. I sewed it down on a red paper, then a cream colored card stock base. A border across the bottom of the page with the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "I'm Responding to a Birthday Emergency" A few enamel dots for fun and a great card for a guy or fire chief loving girl.

Copic colors used -


For lots of great images you can visit the High Hopes Stamps website HERE



No comments: