Saturday, June 20, 2020

Cherry Chip Chimp!

Hello everyone,
This morning I'm sharing this super cute Criss-Cross Pocket card using "Cherry Chip Chimp" from High Hopes Stamps!

First I stamped image with black ink and fussy cut it leaving a small white border. I used Copic markers to color this image. Added diamond stickles on top of the cupcake and doodle some lines with a white gel pen. For the card base I used white cardstock and the pattern paper is Hooray from Mind's Eye. Love this paper collection!

Copic List; chip body E31 E33 E37 E11 E51
Cherry R24 R29
Cupcake Top RV00 RV10
BG10 BG11 BG13

Here is a close up!
To finish I layered my image on top of a cluster of die cut stars and a crepe paper rosette... just peeking through. Added pink and yellow sequins to match my pattern paper is all done. 
 I stamped "Cherry On Top" with navy blue ink and layered my sentiment with gold cardstock. I hope you this card I created to share with you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments: