Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Birthday Wishes!

Hello!
Look at this cutie!! It's the "Robot In Saucer" from High Hopes Stamps! Usually we think of Robots and Aliens as being for boys but WHY?! I decided to make this a girl themed "Space" card! I'm sure there are lots of girls that would love this card!
I started my card by ink blending a night sky using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. Then I added some ink splashes using some Imagine Crafts Pico Embellisher in White and Black. Then I decided that the night sky should be sparkly, so I sprayed some Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray over the entire background. Next I stamped and coloured my image and cut it out with my Brother Cut N Scan machine leaving a white border. The sentiment is also from HH and is called "Transmitting Birthday Wishes". Some  Twine and Clear Glitter pen on the Spaceship window finish off my card.
For a fun element I added an action wobble to my image.

Hopefully in the video you can see the sparkle and the wobble in action.
Copics Used:
BV08, V15, V17, YG17, YG23
YR04, YR09, Y35, Y38, B23, B28
N0, N1, N3, N4, N6

For more inspiration using High Hopes Stamps visit out Facebook Group or the Blog! The Design Team is always busy creating amazing cards!

Happy Stamping!


No comments: