Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Welcome Little One!

Happy Tuesday!
I'm hopping in to share this cute baby card with you today using the High Hopes "Kanga & Joey" stamped image. It's always fascinated me how the Joey (baby) fits in the pouch! It's such a cute image to use for a baby card!
I started my card by stamping and colouring the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I wanted to try to show some texture to resemble fur so I took a washcloth and some Copic Blending Solution and dabbed it on the coloured image. This technique sort of takes some of the colour out and adds dimension. Next using my Brother Cut N Scan machine I cut the image out leaving a white border around it. I am using papers today from the Carta Bella "It's A Boy" 6x6 collection. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Sm. Little One".
I inked all the edges of my papers with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. A few heart shaped enamel shapes finish off my card.
Copics Used:
E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
R01, R02, R22

Thanks for visiting today!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: