Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Easter Egg Gift!

 It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made an Easter card using this hoppy little Bunny With Gift - S118 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps for the main image and Script Easter Greetings - F093 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the sentiment. Look at how "hoppy" he is to share his  decorated egg with a special person! I don't know about you, but I hope it's filled with chocolate. LOL!



To make my card this week, I used Recollections - Hot Buy Pre-Cut Cards for my base folded at 5.5" x 4.25". Next I die cut Hot Buy - Recollections - Spring Posies using my Cuttlebug and My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Die. Using some spare ribbon I had, using some double-sided tape, I attached it directly to this die-cut. Then, using double sided tape, I attached this piece directly to the base card. The aqua colour paper is from Hot Buy - Recollections - Jewel Tones. I created this die cut using my Cuttlebug and Gina Marie Designs - Loopy Rectangle Die Set.

The frame for the sentiment was created in Microsoft Word and then printed out onto white cardstock. This was coloured in with ZIG Clean Color Markers - 050 - Yellow and 025 - Pink. I stamped the Bunny With Gift - S118 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) and Script Easter Greetings - F093 sentiment using my MISTI. Using my Brother Scan and Cut, I cut around the image leaving a small white border. This was coloured in with Copic Markers.

To assemble the remainder of my card, I first used some double-side tape to attach the finished sentiment to the bottom of the aqua die cut. 3M VHB - 2 sided tape was added to both pieces and attached to card. Lastly, the completed image was attached to the die cut, using 3M VHB - 2 sided tape.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Bunny With Gift - S118 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Script Easter Greetings - F093 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Craft Smart - Cards and Envelopes, Hot Buy - Recollections - Jewel Tones, Hot Buy - Recollections - Spring Posies

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies, Gina Marie Designs - Loopy Rectangle Die Set

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape

Images coloured with Copic Markers:

Bunny: E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, R30, R20

Egg and Bow: BG72, BG57, BG32, BG11, Y17, Y08, Y04, R83, R81, RV00, RV000

Easter Greetings: ZIG Clean Color Markers - 050 - Yellow, 025 - Pink

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: