We have definitely had some spring like weather this past week, even though it isn't officially Spring yet. That is definitely ok though -- who needs snow, sleet and freezing rain. Hmm, now that I have said this, watch the weather turn.
After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I trimmed it to just outside of the square border. I then die cut a piece of Rose Gold foil with a Square Hearts Die. My original idea was to put a piece of white cardstock behind the hearts, without the hearts being cut out on the inside and then mount the image. Alas, I haven't figured that out yet. That way, I could have popped it up.
Some Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to the center of the hearts.
- Stamps: Spring Bunny Sampler - S176, Spring Has Sprung - F062 -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Welcome Spring - Echo Park, Rose Gold Deco Foil
- Copic Markers:
- Bunnies: -- W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, R)) - Pinkish White
- Grass & Carrot Tops: -- YG17 - Grass Greebm YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Carrots: -- YR16 - Apricot, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow
- Soil: -- E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Other: -- R14 - Light Rouge, R17 - Lipstick red, R81 - Rose Pink
- BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Irridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow,
- E40 - Brick Beige
- BG0000 - Snow Green
- Die: Square Hearts - Spellbinders
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew, Calming Aqua
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon
Why not take a coffee/tea break and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are there. For some inspiration, go over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.