Easter is just around the corner and one of the really things is making Easter eggs. As a child, who didn't like getting messy, as well as creating master pieces of painted eggs. That was one of the highlights of Easter while being allowed to getting a bit messy. These young ones are definitely have a spot fo fun.
Today's card is featuring the adorable Easter Fun and Script Eater Greetings, both from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I used a Square Die to cut it out. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the eggs on the design paper. Some twine and emamel dots finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Easter Fun - Q023, Script Easter Greetings - E093 both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Hello Easter and I Love Easter both from Echo Park
- Copic Markers:
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2
- R01 Rinkish White, R11 - Pale Cherry Pink, R12 - Light Tea Rose,
- B0000 - Pale Celestine, B000 - Pale porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue
- Y13 - Lemon Yellow, G00 - Jade Green, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Table Top:
- E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White
- Die: Squares from Spellbinders
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Miscellaneous: Twine and enamel dots
Why not take a coffee/tea break and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are there. For some inspiration, go over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.