Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Easter Slimline!

Happy Tuesday!
Easter is around the corner which always means to me that Spring is near! It seems like it's been a long winter, especially with all the Covid Lockdowns. I absolutely love this cute bunny called "Flop Eared  Rabbit" from High Hopes Stamps! I decided he would look perfect on a slimline card!
 I thought it was fun to put Flop Eared Rabbit in different positions on my card as he looks like a bit of a mischievous character to me LOL. It's like he just keeps popping in to say hello! I stamped my images onto Copic Friendly paper and using my Copic Markers coloured him in. I used my Brother Cut N Scan to fussy cut him and then placed him in the circles that I had die cut out. I cut the sentiment from High Hopes called "Egg-star Special" in half to add it to my card for a bit of a twist on the original stamp.
Copics Used:
R00, R01, R02
C0, C1, C2, C3, C7
E70, E74, E77, E79
E31, E33, E34, E35, E57, E79

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: