Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Get Well!

It's Tuesday!
Tuesday is my favourite day of the week because it's means it's my turn to post a card for High Hopes Stamps! I decided to add another "Get Well" card to my stash. "Dr Allun" and the "Speedy Recovery Background" made the perfect combination to try to cheer someone up!
I started my card design by stamping the background and colouring it in with my Copic markers. Then using a hexagon die, I cut through the card layers to make a "window" for Dr Allun to peek through. I made a red border for the window using two hexagon dies. Next I stamped, coloured and using my Brother Cut N Scan cut out Dr Allun. 
Here's the cute Dr. Allun on the inside of the card backed by some MFT Buffalo Brights paper.
Copics Used:
E00, E11, E21, E23, E25, E29, E93, E95, E97, E99
R20, R24, R27, R29
C1, C3, C5, C7, C8, C9
BG53, BG57, BG93, BG96, BG99
Y32, Y35, B23

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

  

No comments: