Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Sending Smiles!

Happy Tuesday!

The sun's out, the snow is melting the days are getting longer and it's March! I'm feeling happy knowing that Spring is just around the corner!! Meet "Raindrops Willa" from High Hopes Rubber stamps! Willa is just so adorable and I love her blue eyes! She makes me long for the daisies in my backyard.

I stamped Willa on to some Copic friendly paper and went ahead and coloured her in with my Copic Sketch markers. Next using a "Fancy Stitched Label" die, I cut her out. Willa is popped up with some foam squares for added dimension. My papers today are from the Bo Bunny "Pincushion" 6x6 collection. I love the "Sending Smiles" sentiment from High Hopes. It's one of my go to sentiments. Some matching enamel dots finish off my card. Oops I just noticed I forgot to colour in the black dots on the ladybug LOL. I'll do that now!
Copics Used:
Willa: E11, E13, E21, E23, E25, E29/ R01, R02, B05
Leaves and grass: YG0000, YG00. YG01, YG03, YG17
Flower: C1, C00/ Y32, Y35, Y38
Raindrops: B63, BG01
Outline: B0000, B00, Copic Zero
Ladybug: R27, black gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: