Sunday, March 14, 2021

Peeking Spring Buddies

Hi Everyone, 
and welcome High Hope Stamps friends to another card inspirations! 

I'm so excited to be sharing this adorable image called "Peeking Spring Buddies" from High Hopes Stamps

Supplies List; white cardstock for my base, the pattern paper is Seaside Checks from Lasting Impressions. Memento black ink. The die I used to make the window is from my stash, light pink enamel dots, glossy accent, diamond stickles and lot's of foam tape. I left the sentiment area blank at this moment because I not sure if I want to give this Spring card to a dear friend or maybe to my nice birthday!  Copic list; gray C3 C5 C7 C9 yellow Y11 Y13 Y15 green YG06 YG13 red RV10 RV11 R24 R39

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

  

No comments: