Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Posing Easter Bunny!

 It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made an Easter card using this sassy little Posing Bunny - R080 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps. She's all prettied up with her Easter Bonnet and wanted to show it off. LOL!

To make my card this week, I used Recollections - Hot Buy Pre-Cut Cards for my base folded at 5.5" x 4.25". Next I die cut Craft Smart - Hot Buy - Spring & Hop using my Cuttlebug and My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Die. This was inked all around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mermaid Lagoon. It was then attached directly to the base card using Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue. The big Easter Egg is from Simple Stories - Bunnies & Baskets. This was popped up using 3M VHB - 2 sided tape.

I stamped Posing Bunny - R080 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) using my MISTI and then used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut around it. This was coloured in with Copic Markers and I gave her eyes some eyelashes. I added this to the card using 3M VHB - 2 sided tape. To complete the card I added in some flowers.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Posing Bunny - R080 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mermaid Lagoon

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Simple Stories - Bunnies & Baskets, Craft Smart - Hot Buy - Spring & Hop, Recollections - Hot Buy Cards and Envelopes

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape

Images coloured with Copic Markers:

Bunny: BV20, C3, C2, C1, R30, R20, E53, E51, E50

Hat and Ribbon: B04, B02, B01, B00, V09, V06, V04, V01

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: