Thursday, March 11, 2021

Happy Easter!

  We have been enjoying some sun where I live and although there is still a lot of snow on the ground and it is still pretty cold it makes me itch for spring. Not just for the sun and melting snow but for spring flowers and Easter. 

I always seem to forget to give my Easter cards away but this year I am going to try to remember to. We may not be able to get together for Easter again so I am making cards to be able to send out to family. Three Pane Easter from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is perfect for Easter and Spring cards. These cute babies just make me smile and I hope they will make the person I send this card to smile too. 


After stamping these cuties with tuxedo black Memento ink, I coloured them with Copic alcohol markers and cut them out using my paper trimmer. After setting them aside I found some paper from Echo Park to create my patterned paper layers. I used a polaroid die to add some interest behind them and cut them out in matching card stock. 
After stamping the sentiment I cut it out using a banner die and trimmed the ends. I mounted it on card stock and slid it under the stamped image. Next I inked all of the layers with antique linen distress ink to help them stand out and added a gingham bow and enamel dots to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Three Pane Easter - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Happy Easter! - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Dots and Stripes, Spring - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon, Antique Linen Distress ink, enamel dots 


 Copic Markers:

Bunny - R20 R32 R35 E34 E35 E29 C1

Chick - Y00 Y02 Y08 Y26 Y35 Y38

Lamb - R30 R32 C0 C1 C3

Sky - B00 B02




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: