Welcome HH Fans;
After stamping the image onto XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. It was then cut out using a Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die. Some enamel dots finished of this CAS card.
- Stamps: Take a Tissue - TT176, Get Well Soon Script 2 - GG052 -- Get Well Retirement Vault -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Wellington -- Docrafts
- Copic Markers:
- B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B97 - Night Blue
- E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E29 - Burnt Umber, R01 - Pinkish Vanilla
- B40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Die: Wonky Stitched Rectangle - Gina Marie Designs
- Enamel Dots
Why not take a coffee/tea break and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are there. For some inspiration, go over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.