Welcome HH Fans;
It is almost Easter and it will be so different this year due to the pandemic. Instead of large Easter Egg Hunts, there will be many small ones.
For today's card, I have used the cute and adorable Easter Bunny Stack and paired it with Egg-Stra Special, both which are from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with copic markers, I added some Milled Lavender Distress Ink around the image. I cut some eggs from a small piece of design paper and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to them. I off-centered the main image on the card and added some twine and enamel dots finished off the card.
- Stamps: Easter Bunny Stack (S177), Egg-Stra Special (G243) -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Milled Lavendar - Distress Ink
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Hello Easter (Echo Park), Bloom Street (Pink Paislee)
- Copic Markers:
- W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White
- R0000 - Pink Beryl, R00 - Pinkish White
- YG17 - Green Grass, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua
- B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue
- Y06 - Yellow, Y08 - Acid Yellow
- YR04 - Orange Chrome
- BV)000 - Pale histle, BV00 - Mauve Shadow
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Miscellaneous: Twine and Enamel Dots
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.