Thursday, November 7, 2019

Believe Snowman

I love snowmen and I am excited to be able to introduce you to "Believe Snowman" from the Christmas Release 2 at High Hopes. 
He and his bird friends are too cute and the perfect way to spread some Christmas cheer! I tried to keep my card layout fairly simple to keep the focus on this sweet stamp. 



I coloured up this sweet stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out with a circle die. I used my Fiskars circle cutter to cut a card stock piece to put behind it. Star Dust stickles was added to the snow on his hat and the roof tops, and sign. Sprinkled Sugar stickles were added to the snow - this one goes on clear but dries with sparkly texture - so fun! and perfect for snow. 
Next I got out my big kick and cut out some pine leaves and snowflakes. The snowflakes are from a border die I have. I just cut them and then trimmed the flakes and curly cues out that I wanted. The top flakes are popped up with a foam dot and are cut from matching glitter paper. Some glitter ribbon and gum drops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Believe Snowman - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: A Very Merry Christmas - Echo Park, Tis The Season - Bo Bunny

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Star Dust and Sprinkled Sugar Stickles, Galena ribbon, snowflake border - Whimsy, Evergreen branch - Tim Holtz, circle die - Spellbinders, glitter paper - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: PL5 DR6 DR5 DR1 BG7 BG10 OR1 CT3 OR2 TN1 EB1 MB1 JG2 JG4 JG6
Copics: W5 


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: