Monday, November 4, 2019

Candy Cane Wishes 2 You!!

Happy Monday!  Thank you for joining me today, I'm glad you popped by.  Today I'm sharing this adorable new release Top Hat Penguin which I have paired with Candy Cane Wishes 2.  I just adore penguins, how about you?  High Hopes has 2 new Christmas releases which you can see HERE & HERE

I did a little something different today inspired by my dear friend Donna (view Donna's blog HERE).  Donna creates these adorable scene's on most of her cards so thought I would give it a whirl.

I used some hill dies I had, I don't have snow hill dies lol.  I got out the white Flower Soft to add a snowy texture.  I cut three of the hills & popped the centre one up so my little penguin would fit in there.  I just don't think my cards are complete (to me) unless they have ribbon...you should see my collection of ribbon.  Hubby says I can't have anymore lol.  The glitter paper came from Holland...a friend of mine brought me back a little collection of lovely papers when she went a few weeks ago....I love them.

 
Copic combos

Black (Penguin) - C10, C08, C06
Black (Top Hat) - T9, T7, T4
Red - R59, R39, R37
Blue - B28, B26, B24
Orange - YR18, YR16, YR15
Yellow - Y17, Y15, Y11
Green - G05, G03, G02

Thank yo so much for popping in today!
Crafty hugs,
SiggyLora1

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute little winter scene!