Friday, November 8, 2019

Really....Santa I tried!

Happy Friday & welcome to today's blog post!

Today I have Nikki Sweet Tooth which I have paired with the Santa...I tried sentiment.  So why did I pick that sentiment you ask?  Well I was in a bit of a cheeky mood when I made this card.  The little elf looks like he is trying to take a bit out of the candy cane lol.  So he has some explaining to do to Santa don't you think?  Okay so enough with my silly humor I know.

More traditional red & green yep...but seriously I have to use some of the patterned paper I have.  It kinda makes sense because that means I can get more paper...right!

You can't see it in the picture but I did add some Wink of Stella clear to the white stripes on the candy cane, stars, bells & the elf's hat tip.  Believe it or not I have a gentleman in mind for this card....he is such a cheeky dude I think this image will suit him just fine.

Copic combo

Skin - E000, E01,E00, E04
Green - G19, G16, G14
Red - R59, R37, R39
Hair - E25, E23, E21
Yellow - Y19, Y17, Y15

Thank you so much for popping in today, see you back tomorrow!

Crafty hugs,
 

No comments: