Sunday, November 24, 2019

Munchin' Melvin Elf

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Week!!!

I really LOVE Thanksgiving and Christmas time, is one of my favorite season. LOVE both the same. For today I'm sharing a decorated gift bag and matching shaker card. 

The image I'm using is "Munchin' Melvin Elf" and the sentiment is "Have Your Elf" both stamps from Highhopesstamps.com 

I stamped image with Memento black ink used alcohol markers and fussy cut it. Pop Melvin with 3D foam tape for a bit of dimension. The pattern paper are from a few companies. I used this Polaroid die set to created the shaker part. Add some traditional Christmas color mix of sequins and gems. Finish my card with the sentiment.

Image is colored with Copics;
elf skin E000 E51
clothes YG95 YG97
shoes C1 C3 C7
ginger cookie E33 E51
   
 Here is my gift bag;
Colored the same as the card. For my bag used a postage and stars dies, but you can decorated as you wish. To finish decorating the bag gold sequins, I also tie a bow with organza and gold thread and a candy dot in the middle. 

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: