Monday, November 18, 2019

Lg. Stackable Santa

Howdy - MichelleO here today and today I have a fun card for you - How can you not grin at this fun Santa from High Hopes Stamps? This is Lg. Stackable Santa ... and he is just well... FUN! 


I colored Santa with my Copics and thought.. I want him to pop on this card.. then thought well lets just make him pop off the card! So I cut out Santa and then folded a small piece of card stock in a zig zag fold and attached to the card. And man he jumps and wiggles on this card! LOVE that! I added some Nuvo Sparkle pen to his suit cuz we all know Santa sparkles!


For my Sentiment I used High Hopes Stamps "Celebrate the Magic of Christmas"  Perfect for this bouncing Santa!

My papers are from My Minds Eye that I have sewn the layers together with a zig zag stitch. The unusual colors really make this Santa bold and bright and POP on this card!

Copic colors used - 


 A Clean and Simple card that really does make you smile when that Santa does a little wiggle! For more fabulous Christmas images for your cards this year jump on over to the web site store HERE

Thanks -

No comments: