Monday, November 4, 2019

Winter Owl

Howdy - MichelleO here and I have fallen head over heels for this cute little guy! This is High Hopes Stamps "Winter Owl"


Maybe it is the look in his eyes... but I feel cold with him! I colored with Copics (colors below) and made sure to add some Clear Nuvo on all that snowy ice on that branch! I went a bit CAS (clean and simple) on this one. Hard for me. But I just love this little guy and wanted him to be all the focus. A doodled border around the edge and a pattern paper faux ribbon on the bottom as a banner for the perfect High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Wishing you a cozy holiday season!"

Copic colors used -


Brrrrr... think I will turn up the heater it feels chilly in here! Hope you enjoyed this sweet "Winter Owl" and to see more wonderful few images from High Hopes Stamps pop on over HERE 


No comments: