Saturday, November 16, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday with Bev


Hi it's Bev here today & I'm glad you joined me for Scrapbook Saturday this week.  If you have been visiting on Saturday's you will see that I enjoy using stamped images as accents on my scrapbook layouts.  I try to theme my stamps to my photos to make them the perfect accent.

For this weeks page I am using  Mudzies Predicament T031.  This cute mage is copic coloured & accented with Signo white gel pen.   It's a perfect accent for my page with cousins playing in the snow together at our house.  I used the Scrap N Sketch layout as my inspiration for this adorable page.


I hope today's layout inspires you to also use your stamps as accents on your scrapbook pages too!

Supplies List:
  • Stamps: Mudzies Predicament T031
  • Copics: C3, C5, C7, Y11, Y15, YG93, R24, R37, R30, E13, E15, E57, E50, E53, E43, E47, E44, E59, B0000, B000
  • Other: My Minds Eye Paper, brads, chipboard, signo white gel pen, stickers
  • Sketch n Scrap blog, this week's layout is using the November 1st sketch challenge
Be sure to stop by the Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.


Hugs, 

No comments: