Monday, November 11, 2019

Buddy's Gift!

Happy Monday & welcome to today's blog post!

This sweet little bear is called Buddy's Gift Block which I have paired with the Fun Merry Christmas sentiment.  I love the whimsical feel of the sentiment & that it's a little chunky.  So remember yesterday I said I'm not a super fan of traditional Christmas colors...well...here we go with a whole lotta' blue.  I suppose some folks may consider blue to be in the realm of traditional colors but I always think just red & green.

I wanted to add some glitter on the patterned paper so out came the Sookwang tape & my ultra fine glitter.  I put three strips of Sookwang tape down & burnished then well so the glitter wouldn't get underneath the tape.  I pulled off the strip that was going to be blue 1st, once that was complete and cleaned up I pulled off the remaining two strips to do the silver.  I always have to remind myself to burnish the glitter down very well.  It makes it more shiny & prevents it from coming off onto everything & everyone.

Copic combos

Bear - E27, E25, E23, R02, R01, R000

Blues - B05, B04, B02, B37, B34, B32

Grey - C3, C0, C00

Beak - YR27

Red - R59, R39, R37


I will have one more of the block images to share with you on Sunday.


Thanks for popping in today & hope to see you back for tomorrow's post!


Crafty hugs,

No comments: