Thursday, November 21, 2019

It's Cozy Season

We have had a couple blasts of winter where I live. Not just cold temperatures but some snow as well. As I type this, we are back to green grass but from the weather forecast that won't be for long.
I have to be honest, winter is not my favourite season but like this adorable "Winter Owl" I do have to go out and about in the snow. I can tell you I know I don't look as cute as he does all bundled up in his hat and scarf!




After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers, I cut him out using a circle die. I added some Stickles to his hat and to the ice and snow on the branch. I chose patterned paper in blues from Echo Park as I thought they helped with the "cold" feeling for my card. Some glitter paper icicles, matching sparkly ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp:Winter Owl- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Cozy Season - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Snow Much Fun - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Circle Stax 2 die - MFT, ice border - Taylored Expressions, galena ribbon, enamel dots - C.C. Designs, Star Dust and Sprinkled Sugar Stickles

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2 TN4 TN6 TN1 EB1 MB2 CT1 CT4 GB5 EB3 EB6 EB5 Copics: BO2 BO4 BO6


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: