Saturday, November 9, 2019

Sealed with a kiss!

Happy Saturday & thank you for sharing your weekend with me!

Today I have this adorable image called Seal Puppy Love which I have paired with the Bold Seasons Greetings sentiment.  I absolutely adore this image, it's so precious and sweet. 

I kept the coloring on this very monochromatic/natural, simple & basic.  When contemplating my sentiment I was thinking along the lines of simplicity as well.  I did sneak in a piece of ribbon but the person who is getting this card will totally understand...or at least I hope he does.  NO glitter or enamel dots on this one...I can't believe I managed to forgo those embellies but I did.

The patterned paper here is Kaisercraft with an old piece of Bo Bunny pine cone paper, which by the way I have been itching to use.  I left the fur on the hood, boots & jacket all white so it popped off the page.  You could add some shading to that area or another product you may have in your stash of crafty supplies.

Copic combos

Background - N6, N4, N2, N1, N0
Boots - W7, E5, W3
Jacket, pants, glove & hat - E17, E15, E13, E11
Hair - E49, E47
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04
Seal - N5, N3, N1
Heart & Nose - R02, R01

Thanks so much for visiting, hope to see you back tomorrow!

Crafty hugs,
 

No comments: