Sunday, November 10, 2019

Callie Christmas Kitty!

Hello and welcome to my blog this morning! 
Today I'm sharing Christmas card using some products from Highhopesstamps.com 

This is such a cute image called "Callie Christmas Kitty"
I used Copic markers to colored my image and added some crystal stickles on the ornaments and candy canes. The pattern paper is from my stash. To cut the ovals behind I glad my MFT scallop oval dies. For embellishments I adhesive a few gold sequins, bottom and tied a bow using gingham ribbon. 
  
Image is colored with Copics;
kitty W1 W3 W5
Christmas tree YG11 YG13 YG17
candy cane C1 R24 R29 R39
ornaments Y11 Y13 V15 V17 B02 B05

Here is the inside!
To finish the inside of my card used the same pattern paper and stamped this adorable sentiment called "Merry Christpaws"  

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: