Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Traditional Christmas with Santa!

Happy Wednesday & welcome to today's blog post! 

So here's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I am not a super fan of traditional anything...I like to live a wee bit outside of the box for a lot of things, Christmas is one of them.  I love all sorts of color combo's not just a combo that should fit a certain theme.  Sometimes though you just have to use the traditional colors, I think the Father Christmas Block which I'm using today is one of those images.  Although I did put in some blue on the Christmas balls & on the border.  The stars just had to be yellow & not silver lol.  I adore that little mouse in Santa's pocket...he just makes this image so much fun.  Now having said all that I went outside of the box & used the sentiment Merry Wishes instead of Merry Christmas, just my way of being different I suppose.

I pulled out an old Martha Stewart snowflake border punch to create the red cardstock border.  Don't look too close but there is a teeny tiny little nick in the paper on bottom right hand side.  I did that while trimming my snowflake border.  Hoping the person I send this card to doesn't take note of that lol.

Copic combos
Green (Tree) - G29, G46, G85
Yellow - Y19, Y17, Y15
Red - R59, R56, R46
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04
Beard - C0, C1
Background - C0
Blue - B37, B34, B32
Glasses - C3, B000, B0000
Mouse - W5, W3, W1, G09, G05, G03

Thank you so much for popping in today!

Crafty hugs,


No comments: