Sunday, May 9, 2021

A dreamy birthday wish....

 Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there!!!

I decided today was the perfect day for a little me time in my craft room.  I colored Dreamy Willa such a long time ago & had her sitting on my craft desk with the patterned paper all ready.  I chose a paper pad from Basic Grey called Marjorie that I have been hoarding for a really long time.  Since you can't get Basic Grey anymore I am super cautious about what I use it for.  But Dreamy Willa was the perfect image for this paper.  I always need birthday cards so I paired Willa with this Happy Birthday sentiment.


 These are the Copic Colors just in case you need them.....

Warm Grey - W5, W3, W1, W0

Ears & Hands - E04, R20, R11

Grass - G46, G43, G40

Stars & Moon - Y17, Y15, Y13

Eyes - B00, E02

Ladybug - R17 & 110

Other tidbits I used....Cardstock is Bazzil Granny Smith & Zinc, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss, Self Adhesive Enamel Dots

Thanks for popping by today!!

Cheers,


 

No comments: