Monday, May 3, 2021

OH Bull!

 Howdy MichelleO here today and.... Guess What!  High Hopes Stamps is opening up the vault today!! A group of some of my favorite Furry & Friends Stamps are NOW SHIPPING!! Today I had some fun with a little Bull.. "Oh Bull" - he is a sweet cute Bull isn't he? 

This guy is colored with my Copics (colors below) and I went for bold heavy coloring. I mean he is a bull right? I found some papers from October Afternoon's Thrift collection that just matched up perfect with those flowers in the image. I sewed down layers with zig zag and straight stitches on cream card stock base. For more fun I punched out some Martha Stewart flowers and leaves to also match with the image and papers. Nuvo yellow pearl paint for the centers. The sentiment seemed fun for a pick me up card for a friend. "Somedays" also from High Hopes Stamps. 

Copic colors used

I adore the country feel of this one, and just giggle getting to color up farm images!! Make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web store HERE and see all the new release! Hurry !! :0)



No comments: