Thursday, May 13, 2021

Knees turn to jelly....

Have you ever colored & image just to wait for the perfect opportunity to use it?  Well such is the case for me with Jack and Jilly Jelly.  This card is for my amazing husband.  My plan is to put it on the steering wheel of our vehicle next week.  I had to work on this card without him sneaking a peak, that was a challenge.  I think he is going to get a kick out of my little card.  I paired this adorable image with the sentiment Jelly Knees.

This is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" so not too big & not to small.

I seem to be a little addicted to my Kaisercraft Summer Splash pad..I have used it on a few cards of late.

Copic colors just in case you need them....

Boy - BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000

Girl -RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21

Cheeks - E04, BG000

Other tidbits...Joy Craft Buckles Die, MFT Pierced Circles die, Kaisercraft Summer Splash pad, Enamel e\dots, Misc. ribbon & cardstock

Thanks for visiting us today! 

SiggyLora1

 

 

No comments: