Monday, May 17, 2021

Dog Thank You

 A couple weeks ago I received a special card request. The question was whether I had a stamp with a dog and girl on it to give to a person's dog care giver. The only other information I had was the care giver had black hair and the dog she took care of was black as well. 

I dug through my High Hopes Stamps stash because I knew Heidi & Mattie would be perfect for this request.




 I coloured my stamp using Copic markers, hand fussy cut it and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. I used a white gel pen to add some shine to the dog's nose and popped them up with foam tape. I chose patterned paper from A Dog's Tail paper pad by Echo Park and cut it to fit my design and layers. 

Next I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a fish tail banner die. I added some Stampin' Up ribbon and a paw charm I had in my stash. Some enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Heidi & Mattie - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Lg. Script Thank You - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - A Dog's Tail - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon - Stampin' Up, fish tail banner die - YNS, enamel dots, 3D foam pop dots


 Copic Markers:

Skin -E11 E21 E11 R20 

Hair, Dog - N4 N5 N8 N10

Collar, Hearts - R24 R27 R37 R59

Shoes - E42 E44 E47

Shirt, Tag -Y11 Y15 Y26




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




1 comment:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

The colours are very well matched between the stamp and papers! Quite lovely.