For today's card I have used the adorable Waddles. Yes, she does seem to be shepherding her babies across the grass, and one is dawdling and I guess she is telling them not to get their feathers ruffled; who knows.
After stamping the image on some copic friendly paper, I coloured it with copic markers and then cut it out with a rectangle die. Some ribbon and Jewel Dots from YNS finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Waddles (TT138), Feathers Ruffled (GG028)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Riverbank Revels (Timcraft)
- Copic Markers:
- Ducks: Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange
- Grass & Leaves: YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green
- Cattails: E23 - Hazelnut, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano
- Butterfly: YR20 - Yellowish Shade, YR18 - Sanguine, YR16 - Apricot
- Other: BG0000 - Snow Green
- Die: Lacey Rectangle - Gina Marie Designs
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Jewel Dots - YNS
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.