Sunday, May 9, 2021

Life Without Dogs...

Good morning HHS friends and welcome.
Today I am very excited to be sharing this super adorable image from High Hopes Stamps new release called "Furry & Friends!

I using "Puppy Pals" and the sentiment is "Life Without Dogs" both images from High Hopes Stamps

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma colors pencils. I smooth my coloring using a blending pen and added lines with gelly white roll pen. The pattern paper is "Happy Hooray" from Pebbles. I keep my embellishments to the minimum today using just some gold cardstock and Nuvo crystal drops called dandelion yellow. To finish my card I stamped my sentiment and layered over a piece of gold cardstock. Hope you have enjoy my card today & I wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day!

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

    

No comments: