Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Curious Kitty!

Hello!!
I'm sharing this cutie today called "Curious Kitty" from High Hopes Stamps. I have never had a cat but this reminds me of my fur baby Stella. Today she sat staring at a bumble bee on my flowering bush and then when it went to fly away she jumped and nearly caught it in her mouth. Now it was a game of chase between the bee and Stella around the yard. I'm sure the bee was saying "catch me if you can" LOL.
I decided to use papers from the Echo Park "I Love My Cat"6x6 collection. After stamping and colouring my image with my Copic Markers, I cut it out using a hexagon stitched die. My sentiment is also from HH and is called "From Meow To You". I inked all the paper edges and wooden embellishment with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.
Copics Used:
E08, E09, E97
YG01, YG03, Y08
R01, R02, R22
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: