Friday, May 21, 2021

Nothing but heart....

Popping in today to share Willa with Heart, isn't she adorable?  Just like Dreamy Willa last week I colored up this cutie quite a while ago.  Sometimes you just have to wait for inspiration to hit you to know what do.  I know this is another birthday card...but I need them lol.  I used Dot Happy Birthday To You!!!

I decided to leave the pink from the heart out of my color choices for cardstock & patterned paper.  I love purple so I decided to go that route instead of trying to match up the pink.  Hope you all agree with me.

Copic colors just in case you need them....

Warm Grey - W5, W3, W1, W0

Ears, Nose & Hands - E04, R20, R11

Eyes - B00, E02

Grass - G46, G43, G40

Heart - V06, V05, V000, V01, V09, RV19, RV17, RV14

More tidbits ... Spellbinders Labels 1, Misc. Purple Cardstock, MFT Hearts & Stripes, MFT Watercolor Wash, Self Adhesive Enamel Dots, Ribbon, Memento Lulu Lavender

Thanks so much for popping by today!

SiggyLora1


No comments: