Thursday, May 6, 2021

Some Days....

 The vault has been opened and the Furry & Friends release is now available. The barn doors have opened! Pigs and cows, and dogs and the bull - oh my! 

I grew up in a small town but most of friends lived on farms. I grew up spending most of my summer vacations doing things on the farm from stone picking to feeding the animals. I learned to work hard and this is where my love of horses came from - most of them had horses too. 

There was nothing better than tending to the pigs and cows if it meant I could go for a ride......even just one ride - that was my happy place. 

This release doesn't have a horse in it but it does have a super cute donkey that just makes me smile! Meet Be A Donkey from High Hopes - how cute is he!?! I wonder what these three have planned!?!



I stamped this cutie, coloured him with my Copic markers and cut him out using a rounded corner with piercing marks die. I found some wood patterned paper that I thought worked perfectly and added some matching purple gingham to the mix. After stamping the sentiment I cut it size and added it directly under my coloured image.  Some corner dies, cotton ribbon and matte enamel dots to finish it off.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Be A Donkey - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Somedays - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Weathered Woods and Crystals - Asuka Studio, Tiny Checks - MFT


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, corner dies (retired) Whimsy Stamps, cotton ribbon, matte enamel dots, rounded corner with piercing marks die - Your Next Stamp


 Copic Markers:

Bag - E30 E31 E43

Hooves - C1 C2 C4 C5

Chicken - C1 C2 C4 R24 R27 R37 R59 Y11 Y15 Y17

Flowers - Y 11 Y15 Y17 R81 R85 Y11 Y08 V22 V25

Body - W1 W3 W5 R00 R12 W1

Grass - G05 G07

Butterfly - Y11 Y08 W3 W5



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: